Google index: “Failed: Robots.txt unreachable” - WordPress.org

I rechecked within the Google Search console, and it is a bit strange to me that the page now seems to be indexed (https://ibb.co/Jqk2H7W), but the sitemap ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Failed: Robots.txt unreachable - WordPress.org

Since the robots.txt file loads correctly and the web hosting provider says there's no issue, please reach out in the Google Search Central Help Community.

Robots.txt Unreachable : r/TechSEO - Reddit

I'm currently having this issue on Wordpress. Seemingly has come out of nowhere. Not sure how to fix it, I can see on search console Google ...

How to Fix 'Blocked by robots.txt' Error in Google Search Console

This can happen for a number of reasons, but the most common reason is that the robots.txt file is not configured correctly. For example, you may have ...

Robots.txt unreachable during google URL inspection : r/webdev

When I try to get my pages indexed using google URL inspection, it returns that the page can't be indexed because robots.txt is unreachable.

Google Search Console is Showing "Failed: Robots.txt unreachable"

To resolve this issue, you'll need to ensure that your website's robots.txt file is accessible and properly configured. To check if your robots.txt file is ...

google search console - Network unreachable: robots.txt unreachable

I am trying to add a valid sitemap to Google Webmaster. Yet, it says: Network unreachable: robots.txt unreachable. We were unable to crawl your ...

Indexing Google Sites: "Failed: Robots.txt unreachable" error

I have done a URL inspection via Google Search Console and it comes up with "Page cannot be indexed: Not available due to a site-wide issue". It ...